DIXIE MODEL UVGMD-AL-HMI VACUUM, GAS FLUSH AND MULTIFLUSH WITH TIMED DELAYS
Model Uvgmd-al-hmi With Four Operating Modes:
Atmospheric/Vacuum Only/Vac with Gas Flush/Multiflush with Timed Delays. CE/UL Rated .75 HP Gearhead Motor Drive And Electronically Controlled Clutch-Brake/Air Lift/Vacuum System, 110/115 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 20 Amps. Vacuum Up To 29.8"Hg, Gas Flush To 1"Hg. Program Values, Cycles, Timed Delays, Change Operating Modes, and Quick Reference Operating Instructions are Displayed on 7" HMI Touch Screen.
2" to 6-1/4" Diameter up to 7" Tall. Option for Taller Cans.
7” Chamber – 28” x 34”
15” Chamber – 28” x 46”
7” Chamber – 73”
15” Chamber – 81”
7” Chamber - 625 Pounds
15” Chamber - 725 Pounds
- Set Vacuum to 29.8" (725 mm) Hg
- Set Gas Flush to 1” Hg
- Set Vacuum and Gas Flush to 10 Cycles
- Set Vacuum and Gas Flush Timed Delays (Dwell) From 0.1 to 10 Seconds
- Set to Close after Gassing or After Vacuum
- Counts Cans Closed in Four (4) Operating Modes
- Reminds the Operator to Clean and Oil After 5,000 cans
- Change From One Can Size to Another Can Size and Reset Controls in Minutes
- Four Different Operating Modes Provide Endless Research Capabilities/Possibilities.
MULTIVERSA COMMAND CENTER 7” HMI TOUCH SCREEN
Each function, Set Value, Cycle and Time Delay May be Adjusted On-Screen with the Touch of a Finger. The Operating Function is Monitored On-Screen During Each Seaming Cycle.
(7" Chamber) SHIPPING: 625 pound - Request Quotation
(15" Chamber) SHIPPING: 725 pounds - Request Quotation
To Operate Model UVGMD-AL-HMI: Use Touch Screen to Select Operating Mode, Set Values for Vacuum, Gas Flush and Timed Delays. Position Filled Can and Lid. The Set Values, Cycles and Delays are Performed Precisely and Repetitiously Each Time the Vacuum Chamber Door is Closed, and Before the Can and Lid are Joined and Hermetically Seamed. Requires 90 PSI/5 CFM Compressed Air to Operate.