Dixie Canner's Retort Control System Package 5 Is Ideal for Laboratory, Pilot Plant, or Specialty Canning Applications
When a full-scale production retort system is too much, Dixie Canner's Package 5 is the answer. Excellent for labs, pilot plants, universities, and other low-volume operations such as specialty products, the RDSW-3/RDSW-3SS Retort and Automatic Retort Control System Package 5 delivers optimal results in numerous applications, from pasteurization to full retorting. The system works well with several packaging options: cans, glass jars, pouches, and trays.
Dixie RDSW-3 Package 5 Retort, Auburn University
Dixie's Package 5 boasts a number of advantages:
- Its simple installation and operation will have you up and running in no time.
- HMI (Human Machine Interface) touch screen easily controls set values (pressure, temperature, and time) and monitors the overall process.
- Five operation modes offer steam cook; steam cook with pressure cool; water cook atmospheric or pressure; water cook and cool with air-over pressure; and manual mode with touch screen, ideal for testing and product development purposes.
- It's A.S.M.E. registered for 60 psi working pressure.
- It's economical, at only a fraction of the cost of a full-scale model.
Package 5 Control Cabinet
The Package 5 is also available with our new Command Center with HMI touchscreen mode. The Model UVGMD-ALCC is easy to use, operate, and program; all the information you need is literally at your fingertips. There are four performance modes: atmospheric seaming, vacuum seaming, gas flush, and multi-flush. Complex processes, such as time delays or multiflushing for testing purposes, are simple to program, and all instructions and explanations are available on screen. Even the operator's manual is available at a touch, as are maintenance reminders and counters. A 15" vacuum chamber for cans taller than 7" is also available.
Model UVGMD-ALCC Command Center
The Package 5's capability, versatility, and flexibility - combined with its great value - make it the perfect choice for low-volume purposes. To learn more about the RDSW-3/RDSW-3SS Retort and Automatic Retort Control System Package 5 and the Command Center, visit our website, send us an email at email@example.com, or give us a call at 706-549-1914.