DIXIE DOUBLE SEAMER
Dixie Double Seamers are shipped complete, ready to operate after being secured to the floor or table and connected to an electrical outlet, with the following exceptions:
1. Belt Drive Models require assembly of motor and belt guard.
2. Machines with AIR LIFT require 100 psi (5 cfm) compressed air.
3. Vacuum/Gassing models do not include a gas tank or regulator which may be purchased or leased from your nitrogen gas supplier.
OPTIONS AND EXPORT ELECTRICS
In addition to a Dixie Double Seamer for closing ONE SIZE can, you may wish to order from the options listed below. Specify your can sizes, electrical supply and options so prices may be quoted.
1. Change Parts for additional can sizes.
2. Spare Parts, Tools, Lubricants & Lubrication Equipment.
3. Can Seam Inspection Tools for double seam inspection.
4. Vacuum Only Test Gauges for determining vacuum inside seamed can.
5. a. 110/220 VAC, 50 Hz motor for Belt Drive Models only.
b. 220 VAC, 50 Hz vacuum pump and transformer wired for 220 VAC, 50 Hz for Vacuum Models.
c. Transformer wired for 200/220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz for Model 25D, Model 10D, or Model UD-AL.