UVGMD-AL-HMI DIXIE’S R&D VACUUM can SEAMER PROGRAM, COMMAND AND MULTIFLUSH VACUUM to 29.8
2" to 6-1/4" diameter up to 7" tall. Option for taller cans.
Press Function key.
Position a filled can and top, and the set values, cycles and timed delays are
performed precisely and repetitiously each time the chamber door is closed,
and before the can and top are joined and hermetically seamed. Requires compressed air.
7 in chamber - 28 in x 34 in
15 in chamber - 28 in x46 in
7 in chamber - 73 in
15 in chamber - 81 in
7 in chamber - 625 pounds
15 in chamber - 725 pounds
Model UVGMD-AL-HMI Dixie R&D Vacuum Seamer
with .75 HP gearhead motor drive and electrically controlled clutch/brake/air lift/gas/timed delays/multiflush system, including vacuum pump rated 29.8" Hg with 1.25 HP gearhead motor drive, filter, Command Center, digital vac/gas Programer and gassing attachment (no tank or regulator),
110/115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 20 Amps.
Customized to close ONE SIZE can - Request Quotation
Customized to close ONE SIZE can over 7" tall with 15" chamber - Request Quotation
(7" Chamber) SHIPPING: 625 pound - Request Quotation
(15" Chamber) SHIPPING: 725 pounds - Request Quotation
- Set vacuum and gas values to 29.8" (725 mm) Hg
- Set vacuum and gas flush to 10 cycles
- Set vacuum and gas timed delays dwell from 0.1 to 10 seconds
- Set to close after gassing or after vacuum
- Counts cans closed in four (4) Operating Functions
- Reminds the operator to Clean and Oil after 5,000 cans
- Change from one can to another and reset controls in minutes ... or seconds.
- Four Operating Functions provide endless research possibilities.
MULTIVERSA COMMAND CENTER HMI
Each function, set value, cycle and time delay may be adjusted on-screen with the touch of a finger. The Operating Function is monitored on-screen during each seaming cycle.